Reser's Fine Foods is one of the nation's premiere manufacturers of high-quality refrigerated foods including deli salads, side dishes, chip dips, tortillas and Mexican snacks for families across the United States and Canada. Reser's manufactures thousands of products! Some of our brands include Reser's, Mrs. Kinsers, Don Pancho, Baja Café, and Stonemill Kitchens. You will see our mouth-watering products in supermarkets, restaurants and local outlets across the nation!
Under limited supervision, manages maintenance employees and oversees repairs, equipment installation, and preventative building and equipment maintenance.
1. Manages maintenance employees and oversee automated technology.
2. Troubleshoots problems with Human-Machine Interface and Programmable Logic Controllers.
3. Maintains employee relations and evaluates job performance.
4. Conducts preventative maintenance and follow-through.
5. Makes repairs using a Business Planning and Control System.
6. Follows company safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices.
1. 10 years maintenance experience is required.
2. Electrical mechanical experience is preferred.
3. Basic computers skills are required.
4. Training experience is preferred.
5. English/Spanish bilingual is a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!