Reser's Fine Foods is one of the nation's premiere manufacturers of high-quality refrigerated foods including deli salads, side dishes, chip dips, tortillas and Mexican snacks for families across the United States and Canada. Reser's manufactures thousands of products! Some of our brands include Reser's, Mrs. Kinsers, Don Pancho, Baja Café, and Stonemill Kitchens. You will see our mouth-watering products in supermarkets, restaurants and local outlets across the nation!
Operates basic food processing machines that produce intermediate food products
1. Operates basic machines to combine raw and processed ingredients into intermediate food products.
2. Observes machine operation to ensure quality and conformity to company guidelines.
3. Cleans and sanitizes machines according to company guidelines.
4. Ensures product date, weight, and temperatures are within established guidelines.
5. Maintains a clean and sanitary work area.
6. Follows company safety guidelines, HACCP requirements and Good Manufacturing Practices.
1. Experience operating machinery is preferred. Food industry experience is preferred.
2. Must be able to read, write, and speak English and be understood.
3. English/Spanish bilingual a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!