Reser's Fine Foods is one of the nation's premiere manufacturers of high-quality refrigerated foods including deli salads, side dishes, chip dips, tortillas and Mexican snacks for families across the United States and Canada. Reser's manufactures thousands of products! Some of our brands include Reser's, Mrs. Kinsers, Don Pancho, Baja Café, and Stonemill Kitchens. You will see our mouth-watering products in supermarkets, restaurants and local outlets across the nation!
Leads shipping activities in the Distribution Center.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Schedules work assignments for shipping employees.
2. Assists shipping employees in loading trucks as needed.
3. Acts as a liaison between the distribution center and the sales department.
4. Alerts management of problems in the distribution center.
5. Recommends changes to processes and procedures to increase efficiency.
6. Assists in the raw materials warehouse as needed.
7. Follows company safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices.
1. 1-3 years warehousing experience is required.
2. Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
3. Forklift experience is required.
4. The position will be required to perform basic math.
5. Basic PC skills are required.
6. English/Spanish bilingual skills preferred.
1. Warehouse environment.
2. The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range from 0°F to 110°F.
3. Repetitive lifting, kneeling, and bending with packages in excess of 30 lbs is required.
4. Production demands may require overtime and/or evening or weekend scheduling.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!